Essay on Pariksha Pe Charcha
Prime Minister Narendra Modi devised a unique interactive programme called Pariksha Pe Charcha, in which students, parents, and teachers from around the country and from abroad communicate with him to discuss and overcome exam-related stress in order to enjoy life as an Utsav. This event has been successfully arranged for the last four years by the Ministry of Education’s Department of School Education and Literacy. Throughout the event, the Prime Minister of India interacts with students, teachers, and parents from across the country, sharing his “valuable tips” for preparing for board and entrance exams in a stress-free and pleasant manner.
Generally, participants in the event are chosen through a competition. The competition’s winners are invited to the event, and some of the winners have the opportunity to interact directly with the Prime Minister.
The interaction that every youth has been yearning for has returned. The Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 campaign, led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has begun. Leave your tension and worry at the door and prepare to let go of those stomach butterflies. Due to popular demand, the Prime Minister’s big popular conversation will include not just schoolchildren, but also parents and teachers.
Pariksha Pe Charcha Format
This programme’s format is scheduled to be online beginning in 2022. To select participants, an online creative writing competition on various topics is being held at https://innovateindia.mygov.in/ppc-2022/ from December 28, 2021 to January 20, 2022. The selected winners’ questions will be broadcast on the Pariksha Pe Charcha programme.
Around 2050 victors will also receive a certificate signed by the Director of NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) and a customised PPC kit of Exam Warriors written in Hindi or English by Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Students in grades 9 to 12 as well as teachers and parents will be chosen via an online competition.
Key Point of Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest 2022
- Use your own social media handles and #PPC2022 to spread the word about the event as well as your preparations for the event. You can create your own poster/creative/video and post accordingly. The selected creatives/videos will also be displayed on the MyGov platform. Display the attached banner of Pariksha Pe Charcha (PPC) 2022 at prominent places in your school & also during online classes by the teachers.
- The students will be selected in the States/UTs to receive the special PPC kit. The States are requested to issue instructions to the SCERTs or equivalent organizations in the States/UTs to carry out the selection process against the allotted quota (Annexure-II) in coordination with NCERT.
- You can promote and promote this important initiative towards reducing exam stress among students, teachers, and parents.
- Ensure that information about the Pariksha Pe Charcha contest 2022 is shared with all students, teachers, and parents.
- Ensure maximum registration of students from Classes IX to XII, teachers, and parents in the online creative writing competition being conducted on the MyGov website from 28 December 2021 to 27 January 2022 to avail the opportunity to be selected for this event
Themes For Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest 2022
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Themes For Students
Exam Stress Management Strategies during COVID-19: Creative strategies adopted by you as a student to manage pandemic stress and upcoming exam stress.
Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav: Do you know the history of the village/town/city where you live? Write about your village, town, or city and share an unknown aspect of the freedom struggle there.
Self-reliant School for Self-reliant India: What does self-reliance mean to you? Share your thoughts on making you and your teachers “Aatmanirbhar” in terms of teaching and learning when the schools are not fully functional due to the Coronavirus Pandemic (Covid-19).
Clean India, Green India: Your thoughts on how to strengthen India’s fight against climate change.
Digital collaboration in classrooms: How your teacher made your online classroom fun, interesting and effective during the Coronavirus pandemic. Your thoughts on how the quality of online classes can be improved.
Environmental Protection and Climate Change Resilience: Activities are undertaken by you as a student during the pandemic period for environmental protection and climate change.
Pariksha pe Charcha 2022 Topics (or Theme) for Teachers
National Education Policy (NEP) for a New India: How the provisions of the National Education Policy will empower the student’s life in particular and the society in general, and pave the way for a “New India”.
COVID-19 Pandemic: Opportunities and Challenges: Improvements / Strategies adopted in teaching-learning during the Covid-19 pandemic and creative solutions adopted by teachers during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Pariksha pe Charcha Themes for Parents
Beti Padhao, Desh Badho: As the country celebrates seven years of successful implementation of Hon’ble Prime Minister’s call of “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao”, write a constructive note on how it has helped in national development.
Local to Global – Vocal for Local: What will you do to make India ‘Local to Global’ while ensuring ‘Vocal for Local’.
Lifelong students’ yearning to learn: Write about any new technology your kids have learned during the COVID-19 pandemic.