“If language is not correct, then what is said is not what is meant; if what is said is not what is meant, then what must be done remains undone; if this remains undone, morals and art will deteriorate; if justice goes astray, the people will stand about in helpless “
Learning is the only weapon which opens all the shackles of ignorance and makes life beautiful and meaningful. It not only helps to meet the desired goals of life but also makes us able to serve all the creation on the earth thus blesses us with satisfaction and joy. It is such a glorious thing which make to realize the real purpose of life by broadening our mental horizon and vision. The object of this site is to make available the learning opportunity and the content required for all students in general and to adult students in particular in the manner that it can always make the readers learn something new and useful, that too, in a simple and easy way. The experts and advanced learners can also help us by sending their instructional articles containing their wonderful ideas so that all can benefit and deepen their understanding.
The content here has been or is to be written and made available purely in lucid and simple language so that the communication of the concepts can invariably modify the reader’s behaviour and boost their knowledge about the general English skills. This site has been endeavoured to deliver things on one and only subject only i.e., English so that we can pinpoint the facts about it in an informative and productive manner.
Most importantly the blog has been created in a magnetic way because the users can actively participate in the site and shout questions in the Ask2Answer section or submit the writings in the site for review and improvement.If you are skilled writer you can submit your instructional articles so that the learners can get a lot of help. This will offer you opportunities not only to add your own knowledge and understanding, but also to encourage others to deepen their understanding and promote their learning. We encourage you to interact and engage with discussions as a way to gather and to share our expertise and experiences. However, you need to know what kinds of things on the site you can and can not write about.
The site which was earlier confined to certain targeted group is now expanded and includes various additional sections as:
➡ Shout Your Question
➡ Answer the Shouter
➡ Submit Your Article
➡ Writing Prompts
Dearest students, it is our firm conviction that the readers shall find here a lot of help and satisfaction as it ensures the following unique features:
1. The content communicates the points or views pertaining to the English language only and that too in simple and lucid language. It will inevitably help in the development of the language. The intricate jargon is not be used because life tends to be simple
2. The content has been written or is to be written with a special focus on conceptual learning not as a useless congregation of words in a wayward manner. The content inevitably can help you in one way or the other. This has been made possible by designing the content in an innovative manner which involves the learners capacity to apply knowledge, analyse knowledge critically, evaluate knowledge and above all create new things based on the knowledge and instruction.
4. The content counts it that this site is primarily intended to learn the language not to add the knowledge that is its a secondary object.
5. We have also included a special sections in which you can send your unique articles containing your wonderful notions. This will not enhance your linguistic ability and knowledge but also expand our mental horizon tremendously. In addition, it will award you satisfaction and boost your confidence amazingly. So share your knowledge with us and be part of our endeavour.
6. Above all, it is a sincere venture to help one another in learning better things and in a better manner. We wholeheartedly encourage you to send your queries and questions to us or if your expert, answer the questions that other friends send to us.
Note: The above description is the subject of correction and improvement. Your invaluable suggestions are eagerly welcomed. Kindly make me grateful by sending your innovative ideas and suggestions for further improvement.
Best wishes from Mir Afzal