10 Lines on Weather
Here are 10 lines on the topic of weather:
- Weather is what we call the condition of the sky and atmosphere at a particular time and place.
- There are many types of weather, including sunny, rainy, cloudy, snowy, and windy.
- Meteorologists are scientists who study the weather and make predictions about what it will be like in the future.
- The temperature is how hot or cold the air is, and is measured with a thermometer.
- Rainbows can appear in the sky when sunlight shines through raindrops.
- Thunderstorms happen when there is a lot of energy in the atmosphere, causing lightning and thunder.
- Tornadoes are very strong winds that twist around in a funnel shape and can cause a lot of damage.
- Hurricanes are large storms that form over warm ocean water and can cause flooding and high winds.
- Seasons are caused by changes in the angle of the sun and the length of daylight hours throughout the year.
- It’s important to pay attention to the weather forecast so you can be prepared for any conditions before going outside.