10 Lines Essay on Mahatma Gandhi
1. Mahatma Gandhi was an important leader who helped India become free from British rule.
2. He believed in using peaceful ways to fight for what he thought was right.
3. He wanted everyone to be treated with fairness and respect, no matter where they came from or what they looked like.
4. One of his most famous protests was called the Salt March, where he and many others walked to show how unfair taxes hurt poor people.
5. People call him “the father of the nation” because he helped make India into the country it is today.
6. He always tried to tell the truth and treat others kindly.
7. He wore simple clothes and lived humbly, showing that people don’t need fancy things to be happy.
8. He also believed that education was important for everyone and worked hard to make sure that more people could go to school.
9. Even though he faced many challenges in life, he never stopped working for justice and peace.
10. His ideas still inspire people all around the world to work together for a better future.