10 Lines Essay on A Friend
1. A friend is a person who you trust and also like and enjoy spending time with
2. Friends can be boys or girls of any age, and they can come from different backgrounds and cultures.
3. You can meet friends in many places like school, the park, or your neighborhood.
4. Friends can play games together, share toys, and have fun doing different activities.
5. When you have a problem, you can talk to your friend and they may be able to help you feel better.
6. It is important to treat your friends with kindness and respect, and to listen to their feelings and ideas.
7. Sometimes friends may disagree or argue, but it is important to try to work things out and not let anger or hurt feelings last for too long.
8. You can celebrate special occasions like birthdays or holidays with your friends and make lasting memories.
9. Friends can also be a source of support and encouragement when you are trying something new or challenging.
10. Having a good friend can make life more enjoyable and fulfilling, and help you learn and grow as a person.